1% Down Payment Only for Purchase of Home In California

You bring 1% and we ll bring 2% for total of 3% down payment

Up to $4000 grant for purchase 


Open more doors to homeownership With UWM’s Conventional 1% Down program. 


When income-qualified buyers put 1% down, UWM will pay an additional 2%, up to $4,000, giving them a 3% total down payment.


For borrowers with income at or below 80% of the Area Median Income (AMI)

620+ FICO

30-year fixed loans with an LTV of 97%

Eligible for primary purchases only


Lower down payment

Get into a house sooner by reaching the down-payment savings goal faster
More money for furniture, house repairs and maintenance